Why is it so important to support local businesses?
Local businesses. . .
- preserve local character and individuality.
- sustain vibrant neighborhoods.
- connect neighbors in a web of economic and social relationships.
- champion local causes.
- keep revenue in the local economy.
- create more jobs, often with better wages.
- encourage entrepreneurship.
- are good for the environment, by creating walkable centers with smaller footprints and less waste.
- foster healthy competition.
- offer wider product diversity.
But you probably already knew all that, right? So, whether you’re planning your next date night, looking for the perfect gift, or just sprucing up your living room–locals4locals is here to provide you with the tools necessary to live, love, and shop local.